Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 02:04 PM   #1028
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
100% agree. What we know so far is this is the only person that he has strong feelings for. I can't see him going for someone else too.

That is why we said she went to tygra out of guilt. Tygra went for her out of jealousy. He didn't want to lose her to lion-o. All that time he could have gone after her. I think cheetara wants to be with lion-o, but as you said obligated to tygra. It is up to tygra how this goes. If lion-o tells cheetara how he feels, what will cheetara do. I think this is one thing tygra will not hurt lion-o knowingly.

I don't think she will stand for it. I think all three are going to get hurt in the process.

I think all of it might be explored. Tygra is not the same boy that gave her the flower. Lion-o is like that boy.

If tygra uses that against lion-o that is one way to get the upper hand, but they said tygra and lion-o will not bump heads as much.
I agree, Tygra is not the same person he was back then. He changed, I think mainly because of Grune, poisoning his mind? But I think the base of the jealousy feeling part towards Lion-O was already there, Grune just amplified it.

Yeah like the theory I posted, all three of them will get hurt in the process, thus the producers comments of layered characters.

We don't know exactly how much less, Jelenic was pretty vague on that I think.
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote