TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 10:38 PM   #33
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Missed the airing of it on TV, but was able to see it via online sources. Really good episode. Mumm-Ra turning into his full form was really good. Should be interesting to see what all he can do.

The flashback was very interesting. Guess I was wrong about the Thundercats not previously interacting with technology. Them and Mumm-Ra working together is definitely an interesting twist. Can't wait to see what all happened back then.

The tower is really nice. Though I'm having a hard time seeing them turning this into a permanent residence. I imagine they'll probably stay here for a while, but will eventually move on.

Was really nice to see Tygra using his whip some more. While I'm not sure they would do this, I would like to see them make a role-play toy version of it, and Panthro's nunchucks of course.

I imagine we'll see more of Jaga. He's dead, but I imagine he'll show-up in ghost form from time to time. Much like he did in the original.

Snarf and the twins actually helping out, if by accident in the case of Snarf, was really nice. It's good to see they'll be useful to the rest of the team at times.

Panthro not being able to swim was interesting, and unexpected. Should be interesting to see how this comes into play in future episodes.

The book being blank is an interesting twist, if a little cheesy. Should be interesting to see what's all going on with it.

I'm already looking forward to next week's episode, and well, every episode from here on out, lol.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote