Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 02:44 PM   #423
Tracer
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singe View Post
They are on their own with Mumm-ra's army constantly after them. The group can't afford for Lion-O to keep making mistakes since their lives are constantly on the line.

Episode 14 ended badly for them since Lion-O decided not to listen to Tygra and Cheetara at that one crucial moment near the end.

As to why they would gang up on him, well Lion-O has been treating Cheetara like crap for her own personal decision to choose Tygra, since 14.
He listened Tygra at the end of the Petlar episode about not retreating and it almost killed them all. Tygra also made the mistake of kicking his brother into a bottomless pit in the Astral plane which could have potentially killed him and squashed their entire misson. Has Lion-o been a little bitch about it and brought it up to him every chance he gets? No.

Quote:
There could have been anything on the path.
In a number of stories, going up a mountain path has been referenced at times the group being vulnerable to attacks.
That was exactly my point. So why did Panthro (a general) wait until halfway up the mountain to figure it out and say something.

That's great I'm glad you love the show unconditionally but based on these and your responses to everyone else. I can tell your going to argue this to death. I simply don't have that kind of time.

Bottom line is for me the writers have a selective memory and forego logic for drama sake. Personally, that doesn't work for me. I'm glad that you like it though.

Last edited by Tracer; 04-02-2012 at 02:55 PM..
Tracer is offline   Reply With Quote