TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 04:42 AM   #61
Pravus Prime
Ancient Spirit of Evil
With "Trials" messing up my episode order, I'll just do quick summaries instead.

The Demolisher: Solid episode. Mumm-Ra really managed to pull a victory from his own weakness.

Monkian's Bargain: I really enjoyed this one. Actually I watched this one as I was waiting for all my friends to get to my place before we hung out for the day and some of them arrived early and watched it with me; they got a kick out of it too.

Tight Squeeze: I had some questions/problems with this episode that it managed to answer for me by the end of the episode, namely where Tygra and the Twins were and why Mumm-Ra was letting them attack but not participating. I really love the subtle foot shot of Mumm-Ra with his gong as Lion-O was dealing with Slithe and Monkian. Solid and fun episode; the Animation seemed to be better then usual too. My only (rather small) complaint is that Vultureman left and he's back in subsequent episodes with no mention of it.

The Micrits: Honestly, rather meh. Snarf playing chess with the Micrit leader was kinda funny, but otherwise nothing to write home about.

The Rock Giant:This episode was pretty thin. It has some old serial style cheats, like the Thundertank being immersed in flames at the commercial break, then wasn't when it returned. The ending solution wasn't anything all that great.

Jackalmans Rebellion: OK episode. Jackalman sets out on his own, appointing him self General Jackalman with his army of two (including the Driller) and causes problems for everyone.
Pravus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote