TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 04:50 AM   #65
Pravus Prime
Ancient Spirit of Evil
Even more!

Eye of the Beholder: A fake Sword of Omens means a good time for all! Poor Mumm-Ra. The Kit and Kat haven't been around in several of the recent episodes, nice to see them again and playing an integral part too. Nice callback to Slithe having been a cook. Enjoyable episode.

The Trouble with ThunderKittens: Kit and Kat take the weapons (save Lion-O's) to practice with; without permission. The Mutants steal said weapons. Fun times. It's been a long time since we'd seen that there were more Mutants then the name 4; I was begining to think that maybe they had all died or something. There was a rather noticable animation error in this episode, but outside of that, a pretty good episode.

Mumm-Rana: Mumm-Ra has a good counterpart?!? One who more or less completely sucks at her job. It's been a while since we last saw Jaga and once again the Claw Shield Grapple is weird. Enjoyable episode.

The Shifter: Body swap episode. That said, it was a pretty enjoyable body swap episode. Monkian falling into the moat actually made me laugh, but I was hoping for a third time. Solid episode.

Fond Memories: Mumm-Ra uses Lion-O's vanity against him while the rest of the cats are stuck in footage from prior episodes. This is a pretty good mirror enemy episode and there was some really good animation in the episode. Good episode.

So ends season 1. I'll probably post some thoughts on S1 before watching the movie and going into Season 2.

Last edited by Pravus Prime; 11-29-2011 at 06:43 AM..
Pravus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote