TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 02:10 PM   #71
Pravus Prime
Ancient Spirit of Evil
Season 3 is off with a bang! I didn't have a chance to post yesterday, so there's more then one day of viewing here.

ThunderCubs: This probably couldn't have a worse title. That aside, this was a fantastic 5 part mini, doing a great job with all the plot elements and creating an interesting and fun storyline. This really feels like ThunderCats is back on course after the weak last season. As a mythos nit, how did all the Snarfs get on New Thundera? They have their own planet and all, it seems a bit weird. Also, the science fails in this are close to Overgardian, but I can roll with these (though usually with some MST3King). I love that Wily Kit and Kat are getting some development apart from each other. Also, Mumm-Ra has a TARDIS. 8.5/10.

Totem of Dera: Mumm-Ra (Or perhaps Vultureman) can make anything dangerous, even healing items! Enjoyable episode.

Chain of Loyalty: If it were anyone less noble and trusting, I'd think any other group of heroes would become absolutely paranoid that every being they'd meet was Mumm-Ra in disguise. Enjoyable episode.

Crystal Canyon: Tygra is an addict. Is there anything he won't get addicted to? Solid episode.

The Telepathy Beam: The Lunataks think messing with Cheetara psychically is a good idea. Then she goes all Pheonix on them. Fantastic episode.

Exile Isle: Another Overgard episode. However, it's not a bad episode. Though they got my hopes up that we'd seen the last of the Lunataks. Drats. Enjoyable episode.

Key to Thundera: The Book of Thundera is ruthless. Fantastic episode.
Pravus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote