TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 04:15 PM   #75
Pravus Prime
Ancient Spirit of Evil
Season 4 is off with a bang! Before I get too far into it, I want to give credit to Captain Braggs crow, Crownin if I'm not mistaken, who is a Groucho Marx character who isn't in your face about it.

I'm not surprised that there's no new opening sequence. It's a Classic and it stayed a constant.

Return to Thundera: Thundera is held together by the thinnest of threads. Man, you gotta feel for Mumm-Ra. First of all, the Ancient Spirits of Evil are jerks. They get rid of him because he doesn't win fast enough, then they can't do anything except bring him back but still lord over him, then when he succeeds the stupid Eye of Thundera Deus Ex Machina's a solution out of thin air and he gets punished for that. If I were Mumm-Ra when I was freed, I would've taken the high ground with the Ancient Spirits of Evil, demanding to know how well things have gone without me and what their plans are now, since I had won when they decided to yank me around; if they want me to come back and play on their team, they're going to be silent partners from here on out. I'd like to know more about Jaguara, she doesn't look all that catlike compared to the others and where she and her gyroscope came from, I like her and won't mind seeing her again. Personal thanks for bringing the Mutants back for a while, but not the Lunataks. Also, slight eyebrow raising at how phallic the Sword of Omens got a few times there. There was some silliness, but there was a lot of awesome and fun in this 5 parter (I was tempted for the first time to review this as 5 episodes instead of one). Also, I like The Whiskers. 9.5/10.

Leah: I'm starting to like the Ancient Spirits less then the Lunataks. I'd like a 6 inch Classics Mirror Wraith if you're listening Bandai. Enjoyable epside.

14 Episodes left. That's a bit sad.
Pravus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote