TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 05:54 PM   #78
Pravus Prime
Ancient Spirit of Evil
Have I mentioned I don't really care for the Thundera Cats Lair? Because I don't.

Malcar: Ah, the science of ThunderCats. The Feliner can make an extra-solar interplanetary trip, but can't make it to the capsule that's close enough to Thundera for a close up visual picture to be seen and detected from the surface. Mumm-Ra vs Jaga action is always a recipe for a good time. Maybe it's me, but Cheetara didn't sound like Lynne Lipton. Solid episode.

Helpless Laughter: Itzuka the snakey dragon thingy is awesome. I figured we'd get a bit more science and less laser action in creating more water, but a good episode.

Cracker's Revenge: Do I really have to say anything?

The Mossland Monster: Unexplored doesn't mean what they seem to think it means. If you have a name, a visual, and when you mention the location to a fellow member they have descriptive words for it, it's not unexplored. Tygra the Addict decides that he should put himself and the only starship in danger to give him a slight thrill. After his crash landing, he awakens Chia Godzilla. Giant battle finale. Fun episode.

Ma-Mutt's Confusion: Holy crap, new "Stock" Sword of Omens animation! Mumm-Ra is mean to Ma-Mutt, but later realizes he's been a jerk and apologizes and vows to make up for it; awesome. Good episode.

Shadowmaster: The eponymous villain had Clawdus all this time, Lion-O enacts a rescue. Somehow Clawdus went from a redhead to a blonde. Very enjoyable episode.

5 Episodes to go!

Last edited by Pravus Prime; 12-13-2011 at 11:20 AM.. Reason: Typo.
Pravus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote