TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 12:09 PM   #79
Pravus Prime
Ancient Spirit of Evil
So the journey ends.

Swan Song: I looked up Overgard to see what his background was, and it explains a lot. It's not that he's untalented, but TV writing is not his forte. Not a terrible episode, but I can never watch it again and be content. A poor meh episode.

Touch of Amortus: Amortus bites off more than he can chew. Nice to see Lynx-O in a more central role again. I was expecting Amortus' prisioners to be new Thunderians, but whatever. Neat premise, very good episode.

The Zaxx Factor: Mumm-Rana absolutely sucked at her job if Zaxx and Mumm-Ra ran Third Earth. Fantastic episode.

Well of Doubt: A small time Baron returns to Thundera and thinks he can take over. WRONG! Perhaps Jaguaras biggest role yet. Good episode.

The Book of Omens: The time has come, do or die. The cats (Save Tygra and Pumyra) take objects to the most dangerous parts of Thundera while Lion-O and Mumm-Ra do battle inside the Book to determine the fate and dominion of Thundera. That Mumm-Ra is not the Champion of the ASoE is interesting and somewhat telling. A very strong final message. Good episode.

So ends the original Thundercats series. I'll be doing two more posts, one summing up season 3, and one for the series as a whole. To those who are still reading, thanks.

Last edited by Pravus Prime; 12-13-2011 at 12:13 PM..
Pravus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote