Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 07:00 AM   #83
Pravus Prime
Ancient Spirit of Evil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
Sorry to bump a dead thread, but I figured it would be better than starting a new one on the same topic.
I'm glad you did! I never meant this to be "my" thread, but more of people sharing their rediscovery of the series thread.

Quote:
One of the things I love about this show, is it's ability to take something normal in other shows, put a spin on it, and make it new and strange...to a certain extent anyways.

I also appreciate the unexpected turns and twists it sometimes takes. Like in the episode Secret of the Ice King. I would have never thought that he was just trying to find the egg/capsule that contained his love.
Yeah, it does that. Sometimes it'll follow the standard format and sometimes it bucks the trend.

Quote:
Edit: One thing I find confusing about the second season one volume, is how the five-parter is separated out onto several disks. Makes me wonder when that's supposed to fit into the time-line of the show.
I'm guessing you're talking about the Trials of Lion-O. If so, they were meant to be viewed together as a 5 part episode, but beyond that, they can fit almost anywhere into Season 1 really.

The order is the production order, which is why the Trials are broken up.
Pravus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote