Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 05:05 PM   #84
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pravus Prime View Post
I'm guessing you're talking about the Trials of Lion-O. If so, they were meant to be viewed together as a 5 part episode, but beyond that, they can fit almost anywhere into Season 1 really.

The order is the production order, which is why the Trials are broken up.
I didn't know they had been produced in that order. Makes sense now. Just that, with the way the last one ends, it would be nice to know how that was meant to fit in the overall time-line of the show (what with Mumm-Ra being defeated, and the ASoE bringing him back). Then again, with a couple of exceptions (mainly the beginning and end), the show in general doesn't have much of an overall story to it.

I'm only about half-way through S1V2, but I'm already looking forward to getting the season two volumes. Would be great to find them at retail like I have the season one volumes, but I'm probably going to have to buy them online. Though with my local Walmart, it can be a bit of a surprise to see what they'll put out at times (I never would have expected them to have the season one volumes, so you never know).

Edit: woo hoo...post #600...
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote