Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 08:39 PM   #408
stac
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
How is letting one of your teammates to die "sticking together?"
Letting one of their teammates die? How do you know for certain that Tygra would die? You are simply speculating.

My turn to do some speculating. Knowing Tygra’s character so far, I‘d venture that he would have acted in the same way Lion-O did had the roles been reversed.

Quote:
Maybe it was an emotionally motivated decision. I wouldn't deny that. But honestly do you expect the characters to be perfect?
I don’t expect them to be perfect. Though, I dislike how the writers have characterised Cheetara and the consequences of her decision are too serious to ignore.

Quote:
Btw I agree that Lion-O was in the right in wanting to free the lizards. But I don't think he went about it the right way. He rushed in without a plan. That previous battle at the beginning of the episode they won by having a plan and working together.

Lion-O himself thought it was too dangerous to involve the twins in freeing them, when he let them be bait before, so to me that means he thought the second situation was more dangerous than the first.
True, he did not have a plan. However, he (and the others) had become pretty experienced at taking down lizard battalions – the cats had already taken down 2 of them in the episode. I believe his decision in this case was justifiable. He seemed to be skilled enough to manage the feat.
stac is offline   Reply With Quote