Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 09:42 PM   #4345
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Point to me is that he didn't have to answer you. You been asking question, has he always answered you?

Have you asked him about why cheetara went to tygra, if she was influence by Annet's prediction?

If they will do E13 at the expense of the main character, they will do it to a B character.
I messaged him asking about working on Concept art and he answered then I mentioned how the blog was no longer running and how I missed it and he told me to feel free to ask him questions about the show and he'd answer if he could. He's even said point blank on a question I had that he couldn't answer it. I hadn't previously been asking him anything (except once when I asked him a question about Mumm-ra being weakened by light after the premiere, which he also answered) because I used to ask a lot on the Blog instead. Though he has previously read some posts by me on TCL and posted on my FB wall in response and we've commented on each other's statuses on occasion. He's very gracious and friendly and he would probably answer anyone if they're polite and if he's able.

I haven't asked him why she went to Tygra. Some questions I just assume he can't answer because there could be spoilers and I try not to ask those or questions I believe to be obvious (because she liked him?). And I believe that might be one of them.

Last edited by Balgus82; 01-10-2012 at 09:55 PM..
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote