TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 07:49 AM   #23
Grippen
Thunder Kitty
My opinion on TC is that the classics ones are more for collectors. Personally I passed them because of that 80s look big hairs, tight suits etc...

The new TC the 6'' are very good specially Cheetara and Tygra not liking Lion's head much specially the eyes. I don't have a Panthro yet. It has some bad things like the black pins in the articulations but I can leave with that. Maybe they could have skipped the 4'' line and made these 6'' without black pins.

I don't like the 4'', I'm a 4'' scale collector but I skipped those. Cheetara and Tygra 6'' made me buy this scale because they were 10x better. I understand the need of lauching a smaller scale specially because of the Thundertank. It would have been better to make 2.5'' figures they would be more to scale with the vehicles, cheaper to produce, cheaper in the market etc...

With these savings they could have done the main 6'' Characters perfectly without those black pins, screws showing up, more articulation on cheetara etc...

In fact if they have done a 2.5'' line I would have bought them just to interact with the vehicles much more close to scale even if the detail was lower.

Anyway just my opinion but the 6'' takes 9 out 10 from my side
Grippen is offline   Reply With Quote