Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 08:29 AM   #12
IndyCat
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdin View Post
Am I the only one who is not a fan of the new panthro? I know it was just a preview but he seems to have a bad attitude I'm not liking. I do prefer the way the flashback panthro looks compared to modern panthro with the scars and hellboy 'do. The classic panthro was my favorite. I like the fact that we are going to get a backstory to him and grune. I hope the new panthro grows on me but for now. not so much.
I love everything else about the new show, all the other characters rock. Even the fish people were cool. It was a little puzzling that they couldn't swim but It wasn't really water.
I'm not so sure he has a bad attitude. afterall the guy or "cat" just burst on to the scene in the thundertank beating the $%^@ out of the lizards to save someone he didnt know. Lion-o even said "Who are you?" he just replied "The names Panthro." Maybe it was the tone of his voice....but he just nun-chucked a lizard. his adrenaline was probably going high. No sure how he'll turn out, but I hope he is cool. afterall, imo, Tygra is titally different from the original charactor. Now he is a dick. Still like his charactor though. I am sure Lion-o will prove his worth sooner then later and all the cats will come to respect him.
IndyCat is offline   Reply With Quote