TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 11:40 AM   #1
test
You don't stand a chance
Ok this seems like the most appropriate place to post this and please forgive me if I sound like a complete idiot...

But i've been thinking a lot lately about the old ljn toys that never made it to production such as red eye , the bubbler , etc etc
and even though they were never produced , the company must have had 1 finished product for the photograph to be taken which they used to advertise these toys that never were.

I know its most likely a complete mystery and very likely that any such products were destroyed by the company but just wondered if there was like a set protocol among toy companies that would have called for them to be destroyed or whether some may have survived in the hands of old ljn employees.....

I dont know why im even asking really because its not like I plan to find them or anything but I guess my mind just gets all curious when im on the topic of LJN's thundercats ...... man I wish I'd been a collector in those days , but I would not even be a year old seeing as I was born in 85 so would be a pretty unusual hobby for a baby lol
test is offline   Reply With Quote