TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 08:49 PM   #32
Steelheart
Silverhawk Sergeant
Another thing I forgot to mention that I like is that they have already found the Book of Omens. Yes they are still on a quest - to find the gems and unite the animals against Mumm-Ra, but their first major objective from the pilot has been achieved. I honestly thought it might take until the end of the season for them to just find the book so I have to praise the show on its pacing so far.

As for favorite episode so far that would be either Tower of Omens or Drifter and the Duelist. I love how the former is where they do find the book as I said before and how each TCat gets their own spotlight moment and a cool fight against Mumm-Ra, plus Jaga's fate. As for the later, I just really like all the sword animation in that ep and the message of that ep and I love the character of the Drifter. So I guess I have my favorite main story ep and favorite filler ep so far. As for least favorite Remlak Rising - I could see the cliched moral coming from a mile away in that ep. and Lion-O was just plain annoying. It almost turned my off of the show. Though I do like the idea of a sea of sand.

And for the record, I love the new Snarf - cute and funny and not annoying at all like the original. Plushie please!

As for Mumm-Ra I do agree that I would have preferred him as a completely supernatural villain too. The whole angle they took in ep.6 was not was I was expecting, not bad per se, just kinda disapointing.

Last edited by Steelheart; 09-21-2011 at 09:02 PM..
Steelheart is offline   Reply With Quote