TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 04:06 PM   #197
>EXO<
Thunder Kitty
Excellent episode. I agree with everyone else's opinion on Lion-O's swordfighting skills seem to come and go. But maybe the drifter just taught him how to beat the swordfighter in a unique way... I dunno. It all comes down to what served the story I guess. It seems to be how the writers treat each episode.

As for Cheetara, maybe she had developed feelings for Lion-O too. But it also seemed like she was trying to strengthen Lion-O's belief in himself and can't help but be smoking hot while she does it... lol. In any case, just remember that Tygra was a man of the people before all this started and Lion-O chose to stay in doors and become a technology geek. Cheetara probably saw Tygra winning competitions and doing heroic things for the kingdom all that time before war broke out. So combine that with their history, I think it would make sense that she's been infatuated with Tygra all this time and since the Cartoon is Lion-O centric, we never really get to see that point of view.

I think it's time for them to discover the Amazon women so Lion-O can get over it.
>EXO< is offline   Reply With Quote