TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 06:23 PM   #7
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by test View Post
I'd like to see lion-o man the hell up, gain 5 stone of muscle and charge to mumm ra's pyramid guns blazing with Panthro and the tank (perhaps accompanied by a modern remixed version of Panthro and the tanks music theme in the background)
Then for lion-o to confront mumm ra and make a short but compelling speech to pumyra before handing mumm ra his ass or using the good old reflection trick after a narrow struggle. lol
By this point pumyra is astonished that lion-o has grown a pair and swoons. Then out of the blue they all head back to base (or lack thereof) and share a hearty laugh after a painfully cheesy joke .

Oh and did I mention that pumyras curse is all lifted with one mighty HOOOOO from liono and the sword of omens
This would be hilarious! Just picturing it in my head is enough to get me laughing.
Lion-O looks at Pumyra for a few seconds. LION-O: "Get in the tank"
Pumyra with a blank stare: "Yes. Yes I will get in the tank".

ME AT HOME : LMAO!

.."one mighty HOOOOOOO"
I have officially flat lined.

As for Pumyra, I think she will most likely die after redeeming herself ( probably taking a nasty blow for Lion-O). Though I would love it if she could somehow earn a 2nd chance at life. Ya know, one not consumed with rage and hate.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote