TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 08:20 PM   #33
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Wasn't expecting to see Panthro till episode 5, tbh. It's nice to see he'll show up for at least the ending of episode 4. I also wasn't expecting the Thundertank to exist at this point. I was expecting to see Panthro develop and build it as the show progressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONKAT View Post
yea tru, i know i would buy him if he was sold as a single toy (snarf), then again, they could have added snarf w lion-o. like as a bonus.
I liked how they packaged the tank tho. w snarf included, but for those who never seen or heard of the show, will think that snarf has sumthing to do w the tank, but he doesnt.
They could easily make a connection between Snarf and the tank in some future episode. Don't imagine he'd have a bigger connection to it than Panthro does, but there could still be some sort of connection we haven't seen/heard of yet. Then again, the reason for including Snarf could be to get people like me to buy it (I really want Snarf, don't have much interest in the tank, but the only reason I'm even considering getting it, is because of Snarf, lol...).

Last edited by Ravenxl7; 08-08-2011 at 08:23 PM..
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote