TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 12:09 AM   #13
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Thinking about his resemblance to others, and while this is more to do with his personality, does anybody else get a Clint Eastwood mixed with John Wayne vibe from him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkian View Post
In the flashback scene where he met Grune, he was bald. I guess, more than anything it just doesn't make sense to me. Usually, you have hair as a young guy and go bald as an old guy. Here, he went from completely bald, to.. well, you know.
I personally think it was just a conscious choice of his to, as a young cat, go completely bald, and then later on decided to let it grow back. Though from the production team's standpoint, I think the baldness in the flashback was thrown in as a nod to the original. Though I'm not sure what their reasoning behind his having hair was (not sure if anybody's ever asked them), but I do like the way he looks with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkian View Post
As for the nun-chucks, they're not red and blue, just the generic grey. The ones that came with the original Panthro were much nicer. Small thing really, but it's the little things that get to you sometimes.
From what I know, the lack of red and blue on his nunchucks was a decision made early on because they weren't sure whether or not they were going to be red and blue in the show itself (the team designing the toys, that is). The guy at Toy Fair said that they would be changed for the release, but it looks like that change never happened. Personally I'm hoping they do a running change on them at some point. He's the first of the new show's toys I plan on picking up, but if I knew a more accurate version was on it's way (both nunchuck and fur color wise), I'd be willing to wait.

Last edited by Ravenxl7; 08-23-2011 at 12:12 AM..
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote