Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 09:45 PM   #4805
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Agreed. I don't think cheetara is like that.

She would've gone to lion-o and let him down; which I think he would have moved on. She went to tygra who seems to be ready to move on, but she the difference. He was going to be fine, because cheetara came to talk to him.

She didn't talkt to lion-o and he caught them kissing. That is a big difference. Especially when someone is saying I believe in you and flirting with you. Lion-o won't be able to move on, because the one person he trusted betrayed him.
And if They wanted to end with T/C for now The would be scene of Cheetara telling both brothers her choises are much less time consuming for the episode to do than the flower flash back scene and Lion-O devastated scene and the explaning and Tygra kissing scene. Cleary time was not the factor here as they have more to spare. They have done this for a reason, thus the clifhanger and Lion-o/Cheetara angle next. Clear as day.

In Ep14 all could lead to "found causes" with Lion-O/Cheetara thing developing more regardless Tygra, the triangle type they will be using and/or snarf.

Last edited by cmangund; 01-14-2012 at 10:03 PM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote