TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 06:08 PM   #11
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
It's definitely nice to see new toy listings. It REALLY sucks that Classics looks to be downgrading to 6" figures. Part of me is really hoping that is a typo. I've already got Lion-O, and was planning on getting Tygra.

The Armor of Omens getting a 12" figure is a little surprising. I honestly wasn't expecting it to be that big. Maybe it's the armor if it's got all the stones in it? Not sure if I'll get this, but it's definitely interesting. Hopefully the gimmick doesn't affect the articulation.

The 6-pack sounds interesting. Not really sure what to expect from it. If it's cool enough I might get it. Really depends on how the figures look, and what their articulation is like.

It's nice to see Slithe and Claudus getting 4" figures. While I don't plan on getting much of any from the modern line, they're two characters that I could see myself getting. It's also nice to see Panthro getting a v2 figure. If his 6" figure gets a more accurate release I'll definitely get it.

Now, where's my Snarf plushy?

Edit: Now that I've realized that the 6" Classics are set for this November, maybe they're expanding the line to two scales rather than just the one? Sounds unlikely, but I'm hoping that is the case. I've only got Lion-O, and I was a bit iffy about the size at first, but he's grown on me. Sort of reminds me of the GI-Joe I had as a kid.

Edit2: I've just sent out a question to Bandai's customer service about the Classics line. I'm not expecting an answer worth much of anything, but figured it wouldn't hurt to at least try. I'll post here again if I get anything back that's worth mentioning.

Last edited by Ravenxl7; 10-20-2011 at 06:41 PM..
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote