TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 03:14 PM   #2
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
The images are definitely interesting. Looks like the jackal with the large sword from that design sheet isn't the duelist after-all, and by the looks of it, I would guess that the rabbit is the drifter (anybody else getting a Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh vibe?).

I have the feeling that, compared to the past two episodes, this'll feel like filler. I don't think it'll be filler, but by the sounds of the synopsis, it'll feel like a lull in comparison to the previous episodes.

Preview one was a nice little teaser, but stayed away from revealing too much. The drifter physically floating in the wind was...just a little odd. Seems like he'll be an interesting character. I want to say I've heard that voice before, but I can't think from where.

Preview two was nice too, and also stayed away from revealing too much. Was interesting to see so many different species of beings living in this one settlement. Should be interesting to see how many random references they put into this one episode. With such a variation to the town's population, it's the perfect opportunity to work in some stuff that otherwise wouldn't make it's way into the show.

Last edited by Ravenxl7; 09-08-2011 at 04:06 PM..
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote