TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 05:23 PM   #6
test
You don't stand a chance
I spoke with the guy at some length .. And turns out he is a collector.
He actually has a playful lynx o with original shield but refuses to sell that one as he claims its even rarer than the bengali with hammer .....

Honestly I thought I didn't stand a chance (as Aluro would say) lol I thought in the closing minutes it would jump up to about 300 - 400 pounds ..... I notice he also had one with a gammy leg and a repro hammer which I'm suprised anyone bought lol

But anyways ... I'm totally excited to get him in the mail .... Usually takes about a week from Argentina to UK as I recently bought a nice Aluro custom from Argentina ... I just hope it's authentic ... He did guarantee me that It was genuine before I bid but then again I don't know how you would go about telling the difference between a repro playful hammer and a genuine one ..... I did notice in the pictures of the two listings that the repro hammer one did look a lot more hardened and jagged around the edges though .. Whereas the one I bid on looked very smooth and pliable ...

Does anyone here have a collection of playful thundercats that they would care to share ?? I know it's probably been discussed before but I always love seeing the pictures lol
test is offline   Reply With Quote