TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 07:00 PM   #1
Burning Bright
Tyger, Tygra
Just yesterday I came across something unexpected while I was at Target.

It's a 4-pack of 4" figures from the modern line titled "Eye of Thundera pack". The figures included are: Tygra, Mumm-Ra, Lion-O, and Snarf.

I don't know how much it costs as there were just a half-dozen of them stacked on the shelf in the corner of the Transformers section. Also, the price scanners are down in the particular Target I found them at (a standard one, I didn't find any of these at two Super Target that I also went through yesterday).

Tygra appears identical to his individually packaged figure. Mumm-Ra and Lion-O appeared to only have the sword accessories in their hand. Snarf actually has a mold change. He doesn't have the squared-off extra back-section with the magnet to interact with the Thundertank.

I have no idea what this means in terms of whether or not Target will carry more Thundercats toys in the future.

So everybody can see what I'm talking about, I attached pictures of the set.

One of the front of the box for the basic look of the set. One looking through the top of the box to show the modified Snarf. One final one showing the cross-sell on the back for all of the vehicles in the line, including the Storm Charger and Tiger Flyer.

I'm left wondering if we'll be getting official word of what exactly this is all about at any point.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EoTF.JPG
Views:	72
Size:	953.2 KB
ID:	830Click image for larger version

Name:	EoTT.JPG
Views:	49
Size:	806.0 KB
ID:	831Click image for larger version

Name:	EoTB.JPG
Views:	46