TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 09:23 AM   #196
Sining
Thunder Kitty
my thoughts on the episode

1) Panthro's quickly becoming the buttmonkey of the show
2) The irony of Tygra getting annoyed at the birds superior attitudes, lol. It's even lampshaded later on
3) Seriously, Tygra wtf? Lion-O has done 'stupid' things before; according to board members, but even he has never wagered their only chance of success just because of his pride.
4)Cheetara. You need development. I wish the writers could actually write normal females, you know ones which aren't bipolar or just blind extensions of their love interest.
5) Pumyra, you HAVE ISSUES. Lion-O needs to seriously get the hell away from her. Everything about the way she's acting just gives me bad vibes
6) Vulture dude is pretty cool. And he already seems more developed character-wise than a lot of the other cats.
7) Pumyra, EVEN if you took the tech stone. HTF were you planning on running to your ship and escaping within the 'moments' it would take for the whole place to crash to the ground? How good do you think cats are at running when falling at terminal velocity? Seriously, no -_- NO. NO. NO. DO NOT WANT