TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 12:08 PM   #76
Pravus Prime
Ancient Spirit of Evil
Not many episodes today.

Frogman: Kit and Kat dig a well and it all goes downhill from there. Thunderkitten episodes are pretty few and far between, so it was nice to get one. However I would've liked to see a few less stories with them as the moral lesson (Don't trust strangers, even if they look friendly) and at least one where they overcome the obstacles through clever thinking. They are supposed to be Wily, it's in their names! I'm also glad they didn't just gloss over all the damage done to their lair. Solid episode.

The Heritage: The Ancient Spirits of Evil seem to be on the side of good. How else can you explain how they keep interfering to prevent Mumm-Ra from winning or gaining a decisive tactical advantage? Blah I dislike them; moreso than the Lunataks. Mumm-Ra should've once again taken the high ground and kept the orb, telling the spirits good luck with their task. OK episode.

Screwloose: Jagara needs a break, so an Overgard character appears to fill in. Except Jagara seems to not be busy the whole episode anyway. Another OK episode.

11 Episodes to go.
Pravus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote