Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 05:40 PM   #7176
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Agreed. If this show is aimed at kids 6-11, then what are you saying about cheetara. Jaga said help lion-o, not flirt with him or touch him. What cheetara did would be consider sh.

Other thing is she didn't say she was sorry for leading him on. She knew what she was doing.

The triangle is unfair to a lot of fans. They built L/C all season and then we get a flashback and we are suppose to accept that? T/C never got any development. Triangles you get development on all sides.

They held true that the triangle would be important to the story, it is the second plot going on.

I wonder if they thought how fans would react to cleric cheetara actions or should I say wrote her. She goes from Lion-o's close support and flirt to just a plot device for the triangle.

I will buy that dragon dogma.

They can write.

Lion-o should filed a police report, being Assaulted and harassed S**ually, by Cheetara.

Jaga: Cheetara go and watch Lion-O so that he will master the SoO
Cheetrara: Got it, I will seduce him, per your orders.

Cheetara is nothing, being reduced to a frickin s**t for the sake of triangle with no character depth whatsoever. She's the same with what DC did with catwoman lately even the bat cannot stand it in the comics practically speaking, very bad writing. They shouldn't make her dialogue with Lion-O frickin like that in 14.

Dragon's Dogma story looks good, but don't know for sure yet. Looks more dramatic than Skyrim story wise, well the cutscenes are mostly Mocaped in Dragon's Dogma instead of directly using Game Engine's Scripting Language, better result in many ways.

FF 13-2's major story plot is quite good, the annoying part is you have to go around lots places from different timelines looking for 8 objects a size of a ball and invisible, until you use Mog's ability to see the objects, frickin annoying this part of the game and its mandatory. Of And Chocolina "the traveling merchant" is so frickin annoying too.

Last edited by cmangund; 02-26-2012 at 05:44 PM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote