Old 02-28-2012, 02:21 PM   #7199
stormbringer
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
this'll haunt me for a while............... sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
This is how I see it. They develop the L/C to the point where we are expecting it. To get the triangle going they did episode 12, now there is a reason why tygra likes cheetara. 13 we have her choosing tygra.

We have lion-o talk to cheetara about it and she said he is a close friend (don't get me started on that, she is not a friend in what she did). Lion-o storms off gets into a fight.

Lion-o still devastated over it drags them into to an area where they could be ambushed and dies.

I think everyone's biggest complaint is how they handled it. Of course I believe there is more to it, but this is what we got.

Yes, I think they used her character wrong. You would think she would've stopped it all by saying you are my friends. Then go off and tell tygra thanks for the flower. Then tell lion-o I am sorry for leading you on. He won't accept it, but it will better than getting is heart ripped out.
So much for that "clerical wisdom" of Cheetara's. This is why I see her as manipulative and shady, as I described her in one of my early posts.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote