Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 09:12 PM   #1782
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
B sounds logical.

It was to open ended. There were so many ways to make cheetara say it is you tygra, but they didn't.

I chose a long time ago is also key. What did she chose?
Cheetara SoO Connection Theories(derived from almost everyone’s views and opinions on this thread):

If the actual truth is she choose the one that is worthy of holding the sword of omen not specifically Lion-O or Tygra thus her vague dialogue at the end of EP13 (so not the sword itself that chooses its worthy wielder but it has to be both the sword and its guardian. Maybe Jaga put a spell on Cheetara long ago to be connected with the SoO and has forseen this connection, feelings and duty to Lion-O like darthktempus and others said and/or This can also be tied to Cheetara's original clan, maybe she's a direct descendant from the race that act as the guardian of the sword the first time.) . If she is connected that deep with the sword (as seen in Ep6 where her eyes were glowing when Lion-O uses the full power of the sword and when she says to Lion-O I know the reason why the sword has choosen him). This way Tygra or Lion-O cannot do anything about it, because its destiny/fate that she chooses Lion-O and has to be with him for the sword to work properly as L08e16o and others said, because of his heart and the worthy wilder of the sword of omens despite she has equal feelings for both Lion-O and Tygra. plus she will not be OOC since she already past the highest good point per her voice actress said, and will clear the triangle mess in a good way while tieing it with the core plot. (After thinking more on L08e16o SoO theory)

In Claudus's case, he has been using the SoO for so long, that eventough the guardian of the sword was no more he can still use it's full power. (the guardian before cheetara could be Lion-O's mom as L08e16o SoO theory said)

In Leo' case the sword may not been given a spell to "choose" who is
worthy yet, as it was made only for Leo and in an "emergency" situation.

Taking into account all facts + data, This will also not kill either development, character development, scenes, including the dreaded EP13 ending scene. And since basically Cheetara chooses neither Lion-O or Tygra, fans cannot do anything to except the fact that SoO rules everything. And I think the writers been trapping us with this choosing thing. This complies with Jelenic comments "we didn't want to drag things out for the sake of dragging them out. At the same time, we wanted to give each moment it's proper due as part of building that sense of epic". Illusion or no, I think the reason we got the Tygra/Cheetara ending in EP13 I was to provide closure to that flower thing,("....to give each moment it's proper due") and that comment also applies to the Lion-O/Cheetara moments from Ep1-Ep12 that they haven't given us a proper due (that proper due cannot be just friends or brother/sister thing as it will conflict heavily with all of his and the rest of the crew's comments and facts + data , and not a proper due if that's the case.). Beside to piss most of us off, And they wanted to make an unorthodox solution to the triangle for the next couple episodes, since Cheetara will put duty above feelings in this case.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-29-2011 at 08:35 AM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote