Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 10:49 AM   #2660
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Cheetara connection to the sword could be that process of choosing the bearer, what we know so far is the sword has chosen Lion-O, but we don't know the process of how the sword chooses it's chosen bearer. That's how I think they will tie cheetara with the choosing thing and the sword+Lion-O, as mentioned in the Cheeatar/SoO/Lion-O connections theories and in a number of epiosdes they have been using the words choosing alot with dialogues about the sword, the brothers and cheetara, plus cheetara saying I know the reason why the sword has chosen Lion-O. Jelenic said definitive answer of her following him around, thus it will not be that simple, there is a good chance its about these connections. Cheetara could also be connected to the stone itself, thus her glowing eyes, like suggested by stormbringer about the clerics affinity to the eye iitself.

Those factors will also make Cheetara's character more complex, not just simple love interest. That will also make the conflicted feelings theory more compicated as the line between feelings and duty blurs or combined into one big solid line when it comes to Lion-O from Cheetara's point of view. And I think its fact that you cannot be that personal with someone if it just based on duty alone, how little it is feelings are involved there, the kittens even Tygra can see it. Another way to see it I think with tygra it's just feelings(IF that was even true) but with Lion-O she has two major factors feelings and duty involved. She should know the stakes are much higher with Lion-O too, as without Lion-O the Tcats are doomed to oblivion.
Agreed, they would not have shown her eyes glow. She was not using the power of the SoO at that time.
Look at it this way, maybe the spells on the sword are link to the clerics. Could the spells stay intact because there is one more cleric left (cheetara). Why was she the one with the sword? The other clerics are older, you would think they would have carried the sword. I think the SoO chose her. That would add more layers to cheetara too.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-03-2012 at 11:18 AM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote