Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 01:10 PM   #2664
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I thought her eyes glowed because he was more intune with the sword than before. Lion-o was using the SoO when her eyes glowed. We don't see her eyes, she was close to him when he used the SoO. They only showed it that time, they just didn't put that there for nothing. If her eyes glowed all the time, then OS (myself too) fans would think it was like the old TC. Their eyes glowed all the time.

The prophecy is about lion-o not claudis. I think the sword already picked lion-o, he could use sight beyond sight while Claudis was a live. I believe the SoO was his (lion-o), only the claw belong to Claudis. The SoO could have been waiting for him. Kind of like Uther and Auther, I believe Excalibur would chose Auther over Uther, because of his heart.

If you look at duty purely, Jaga was Claudis's number one person. It would be the same for lion-o and cheetara, he would need her.
He was always intune with the sword from ep 1 he just didn't see the big picture. So far only cheetara's eyes have glowed only once if her eyes were the only ones to glow every time like the OS then i'd say there is some kind of connection with her and the sword. The sword still obeyed claudis, the sword only revealed to lion-o what others chose not to believe. With excalibur it depends on what rendition is being read. Jaga brings wisdom and experience to the table for claudis in which cheetara has none of at this moment. Panthro would have to be lion-o right hand man as he bring experience to the table much like leo was for mum-ra
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote