Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 05:53 AM   #83
BB Shockwave
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepySariFan View Post

The only thing I felt was off was the fact that Lion-O's sudden "hate" of technology. Totally out of character, but I still love this show regardless of the hiccups; no show has never had any flaws. I can only embrace a show in hopes that it will get significantly better as time goes and budgets are hopefully increased (look at Young Justice).
Not out of character- in the second episode, Lion-O remarked how he always liked technology, and now it is causing the end of Thundera.

I was also surprised at the re-introduction of Jorma. Here is a character I never thought we'd see again!

And man, Jeffrey Combs can be so great when he is given good lines. Reminded me a lot of the Question from JLU here rather then Ratchet in Prime.

Quote:
Anyone else notice the Predator heartbeat sound effect when the Soul Sever used its thermal vision?
Heh, did not notice that, good call! I liked the explanation Lion-O gave him that Tygra got bored and left... kinda would expect this to happen more often during long expositions in cartoons.
BB Shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote