TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 04:57 AM   #52
BB Shockwave
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundera01 View Post
the thing is that people wants the old Thundercats and this is a new version...i hope they dont cancel it cause i really love it i was a fan of the original and i love the new version 2 ...reason toys and other stuff are not having a great selling point is cause of the economy and also reviews...i've been watching reviews and some people expect perfection from toys and it cant be possible...Bandai has done a perfect rendition of the figures even better than the originals that didnt have half of the articulations the new ones have...and the price is high for a 4 inch figure for example here where i live a 4 inch cost around 12-14 dollars...i mean ...i know the show wont get cancel cause people watch it!

I am sorry, but OF COURSE the toys have better articulation then the ones produced 25 years ago. It's a little thing called "progress". Just compare G1 transformers with the new toys. But if I compare the 4 inch toys with GI Joes or SW toys of the same size, they lack articulation. The 6 inch toys are better, but even those have flaws - Mumm-ra's helmet and cape keep falling off, Panthro always falls over due to weak leg joints, Cheetara's head articulation is useless thanks to her collar, and let's not even mention the ugly black joint pegs they used on all shoulder/thigh/knee/elbow joints, making it look like they have black pegs in their flesh there. Yes, at this age and with such toys as Hasbro's Marvel toys or Mattel's DC toys, I expected better. I am happy with the sculpts itself, don't take it the wrong way... but the quality, as with most Bandai toys, is lacking.
BB Shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote