TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 03:09 PM   #80
Given2u
Thunder Kitty
I'll put my to cents in here as well...

This show is show that has not been faithful to the TC fans. The characterization, writing, toy, marketing etch... I will answer the question right of the the bat-- "Should Thundercats be canceled". I think that the show should not be canceled. However, I will be canceled. The show's writing can't be corrected now. It's too late. It's already in the half way mark. The reason that the show has not been pulled yet is because episode 1-26 were already made. This show was a gamble. Most of the fans left after episode 13. Before anyone flames me, I am not a Lion-O fans. I'm a thundercats fan. Tygra can have a personally and can have the girl but it has to be development and growth. Tygra should have had the 180 personally change--- from arrogant, defiant, cocky to understand, caring, humble. Instead we got the constant jerk for almost 26 episodes. Cheetara should have been constant personality--- wise, big sister, mediator, defuser. Instead we got a 180 personally change, from wise and caring to naive and irresponsible. Lion-O character should have been on a constant development and growth to become a worthy leader. Instead everyone undermine is every decision. This show did horrible job with connecting with the fans. The series does have to be the same but a least bring to the table what attracted the audience from the original and be creative. The show started well but it went down hill when everything started making no sense. I think MJ and writer are at fault. While the marketing may falter or merchandize be scare or not well detailed, us fans will talk about the new thundercats on how good it was(if the show would done it correctly). I would have increased the fanbase not diminish it.

PS. Sorry for the typos and grammar. Too lazy to change it
Given2u is offline   Reply With Quote