Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 05:30 PM   #3622
kenshon
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
She's known Tygra for years. She's been around him every day for months. She knows him and knows why he's jealous. Anet is just a guy she met a few days before. He could've easily been working for Mumm-Ra the whole time to sow discontent (I don't actually believe he was I'm just saying it's completely possible). Point is she doesn't know Anet and she does know Tygra.

I would trust someone I know, even with their faults, over someone I had just met because you don't know the person you just met. Just because someone acts nice doesn't necessarily mean they aren't hiding anything.

Maybe you're right in that if she was trying to stop the betrayal she wouldn't follow Lion-O around, but if that's the case she would be following Tygra around. There would've been no need to walk up to him and talk. If she really suspected Tygra of betraying Lion-O the smarter thing would've been to hide in the shadows to watch him.

Cheetara isn't the only reason he was fighting Lion-O in the AP. And his jealousy was because he thought she liked Lion-O, not because she didn't thank him for a flower. If she had thanked him, and he still thought Lion-O had "won" her he would still be jealous. It wouldn't stop anything.
I agree, we have all been analyzing the events of this one episode for months me personally I am at the point of accepting T/C for whatever her motives were to kiss Tygra in that fashion she could have easily kissed him on the cheek and thanked him to get her point across if she indeed likes Lion-o, but what she did would only cause more confusion, for her to think it would stop his betrayal is naive and with Lion-o seeing it with his own eyes what explanation could she give him? Even if T/C isn't permanent they need to keep it as is for awhile in my opinion for her to approach Lion-o after this would be unreal that whole scene was supposed to make her feelings clear and we are only more confused as to why it happened in the first place.Cheetaras character seems to not understand how to encourage someone or thank them in a way that conveys her true feelings for noone does these 2 acts the way she does.I think it would be better for Lion-o to explore his options and deal with other female characters I feel they shouldn't force L/C any further at this point in the game( but not destroy what Ep1-12 built if we get the L/C end) we still have 39 eps left maybe L/C will evolve over the course of the story as a whole . Lion-o should be free to explore other options. Cheetara needs some serious compitition asap her days being top female cat needs to change in my opinion! Maybe then she will learn what it means too make her feelings clear.
kenshon is offline   Reply With Quote