Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 03:41 PM   #1078
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Killing lion-o still will not give mummra the sword or war stone. It adds more layers to the characters. Why would they kill lion-o, that would be the end to the show. Few would watch it for tygra.
So what could he accomplish by killing Tygra then?

I thought the consensus was the fandom is over run by Tygra fans. TCL is a larger board after all. I know the TC fandom on Tumblr would collapse if Tygra died. The lead character is not always the most popular, but this show revolves around Lion-O. Its obvious they dont plan to kill Lion-O off.

How does this add more layers to the characters? What would anyone gain from Cheetara lying about her feelings ? It would just cause more strife and be way off base. What about Cheetara suggest that she would willingly lie to either brothers? I see all that she could lose, but none of what shed' gain.

Its easy to say Lion-O misinterpreted her intentions. He never asked her how she felt, he assumed she was into him. She flat out stated that she'd chosen Tygra. Theres nothing left to interpret. Now how would Tygra and Lion-O feel about her lying to them about her feelings? We know this is going to cause some strife next episode. Lion-O has to deal with her not feeling the same, its going to cause him pain. Tygra in that situation would have to deal with the fact that no only did she lie to him, but she doesn't feel the same way. In that situation Lion-O would have to deal with the pain of her lying about her feelings, kissing his brother and causing his brother uneccesary pain. a lot of you like to paint Tygra as some sort of demon but Lion-O the saint How would saint Lion-O feel about someone hurting his brother for no good reason?
I'd be pissed.

Last edited by Chique; 12-15-2011 at 03:44 PM..
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote