Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 05:49 PM   #1095
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
Dont take me word for it, read Tygra's Thunder Thursday article. He is insecure. No we dont know if his real parents wanted him or not, but regardless adopted children often go through a phase of wondering what makes them so different their original parents chose not to keep them. The article confirms Tygra is over compensating because he's not a lion.

Why would I make Tygra the victim when he himself is choosing not to? He was not going to sit there and complain about how much Cheetara didn't love him.

I know how hard it is to fight yourself. But at the end of the day you only have yourslef to blame. You have to work to overcome your personal demons.

I dont think you are understanding the definition of over compensation and why its applicable to Tygra

Pretty darn passionate for a cartoon series on cartoon network. My niece would have made her disgusting kissy face.
"ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, they like each other! " <------Gotta love kids.
He was pouting.

You are correct, you have to fight every day.

Over compensation?? Are you saying I am over compensated as a government worker?

Only reason I am passionate for this cartoon, is TC was one of my favorite cartoons. Lion-o was one of my favorite. I and others have been waiting for L/C. I didn't think there was going to be any romance until I saw the interaction with cheetara and lion-o.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-15-2011 at 05:53 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote