Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 11:10 AM   #2580
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: NIBMRatchet @ TFW2005.com

Quote:
Alright, it's time for another Transformers Prime Tuesday Q&A !

Each week, Hasbro Transformers Official Facebook Page is taking questions for the cast and crew of the hit animated series “Transformers Prime” from fans. Check out this week’s Fan Q&A with "Transformers Prime" Writer's Assistant (and writer of the episode "Stronger, Faster") Mairghread Scott!

Catherine Martin asks: “Stronger, Faster” is one of my favourite “Transformers Prime” episodes! Do you think the events of the episode have had a permanent effect on Ratchet?

Mairghread Scott: Of course our Story Editor (the fabulous Duane Capizzi) could answer this better, but I like to think my episode had the most impact on Optimus. Ratchet does gain a certain confidence from the events in "Stronger, Faster," but it's the first time someone really calls out Optimus for not being more aggressive toward the Decepticons. I think of this episode as the seed for Optimus' duel with Megatron in "One Shall Fall."

You can read more from the Hasbro Transformers Official Facebook Page.

For those who do not have the access, the article is mirrored after the jump.
Original Source: Transformers Prime Tuesday Q&A: Writer's Assistant Mairghread Scott - Transformer World 2005
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote