TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 10:56 AM   #557
XiaCheyenne
Thunder Kitty
Wow...I never thought that anythinglike this would cause SOOOOOO much controversy!
Granted, I was cool with the idea of Lion-O and Cheetara being together and it was even cute to see the beginnings of a triangle, but you have to admit when Lion-O found out that his brother was going to betray him the idea that he would take Cheetara came into your minds...
As is being shown in most of the posts here, it was the ultimate in betrayal.
I don't feel that this relationship between Lion-O and Cheetara and whether or not she changes her mind to stay with him should dictate the show. There is waaaayyyyy more going on here that has to be dealt with other than this. I have said that this would, and should, build a stronger character in Lion-O...isn't THAT what is needed?
The point that "behind every good man is a good woman" is viable, but is it necessary in this case? I don't think so...I think for him to stand on his own two feet he needs to be able to depends on his own decisions first, on his ability to know to the best of hia ability in the right thing as well as have others believe in it too. We never saw Claudius with anyone, but knowing that Lion-O and Tygra are his children, it is assumed that there was a Missus Claudius at one time...but they concentrrated more on the men in the royal family.
Cheetara designated to support Lion-O, it's very easy for those feelings to change and I blame her for not making it clear in the beginning what she was really there for as well as being obviously blind to the increasing hostility between the two when it came to her. IMO, this could have been stopped a LONG time ago by her saying simply to her charge, "I'm here to help you. I'm just your friend"
(I know, I know...like he was going to listen! )
But, at least she put it out there...
Upcoming episodes are going to deal more with Lion-O growth AFTER all of this and well it should. This incident was created to begin to mold him into the leader that is needed. I think there is a lot more to come...
XiaCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote