TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 10:40 AM   #37
trebleshot
Sight Beyond Sight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bujo View Post
You mean like Star Wars Clone Wars? That show got shafted. Lousy time slot. No commercial support. No toy line.
No toy line....you're joking, right?

So you're saying there is/was no toy line based on Clone Wars? When was the last time you were even IN a toy department? At least half of the mainline SW figures I see on the pegs are CW figures.

And as far as I know, it's still airing on CN. Personally, I'm just buying the series DVDs when they get released. So how is that show getting shafted, exactly?

Quote:
Or Venture Brothers that show should have lasted longer. But it got screwed too.
Again, not cancelled. It completed its fourth season and is currently on hiatus. Jackson Publick mentioned they were working on season 5 but that's all that's been said so far.

Quote:
And Robot Chicken. That show was well ahead of its time. No wonder it was cancelled so quickly.
Robot Chicken is currently airing its 5th season on CN's Adult Swim as of this writing. Not exactly what I would call "cancelled." RC also has a toy line available at TRU right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Moore View Post
I get it, you've got a thing for Cartoon Network. But continually citing shows without even the most basic research or ignoring the common problems the network has is just going to get you laughed off.
Listen to Joe, Bujo.
trebleshot is offline   Reply With Quote