Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 11:45 PM   #1173
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
You missed my point about her clericy and anonymity. She never appeared to Lion-O as a cleric until the last moment. She had her robe on during the initiation and the fight.
We will know why she followed him in episode 14

I wont pretend to know whare your going with this Tygra bit. Besides blaming him for everything wrong in Lion-O's life.
So since she knew Lion-O was going to end up betrayed, she chose to make sure it happened ? What?
My boyfriend is far from perfect, but I dont see what this has to do with Tygra? Kick him down a hole because Cheetara confessed to having feelings for him and thus hurting Lion-O?
She showed herself to him in the begining of E1. That was OOC for them.

You didn't read it right.

She knew from Annet lion-o was going to feel betrayal from tygra, so she went to try and stop it. If she said she wants lion-o, she would risk the betrayal part happening.

Ok, you are not reading what I said. You're so obseesed to defend tygra, that you are making things up.

I never said tygra made lion-o life worse.

Tygra tried to kill him. Who caused the problems leading up to the AP part, tygra. Who did Annet say lion-o would feel betrayed by, tygra. Who kick lion-o in the hole, tygra.

You're boy can do no wrong. He could be mummra in disguise and you would make an excuse for that.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-15-2011 at 11:53 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote