TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 11:29 AM   #1
Fist Pounder
Thunder Kitty
Among other purchases I purchased a large lot of Thundercats comics over 20 original thundercats comics in fantastic shape covers where all excellent for 40 dollars and there where duplicates but I have close to 20 different issues.

It was a bit of a burn though. I was told the set was complete so I made a rooky mistake by trusting the dealer and the fact he would give me a deal that would amaze me and layed my money down without verifying all of the different issues.

I did point out the problem and he gave me all of the duplicates he had as well as some silverhawks comics and a couple newer ones.

I was a bit dissapointed however I got back all of the comics I amassed through flea markets(I have them in storage in the garage some place) But this was definatly an upgrade. Fantastic shape comics that Im proud to put in my collection also I do have some of the rarer issues as well.

I have to verify exactly which comics I have but I do know I have the lions share of different issued(It is important to note I am talking the U.S. Issues)

I am not in this for resale I just love the thundercats and it was the one vintage item I found(other than Afa 70 safari Joe and 60 Berzerker) I didint even bother to ask those prices because I knew it would be to rich for my blood lol.

So I will keep you guys posted on which issues I am missing but at under 3 dollars a comic I would like opinions on how I did
Fist Pounder is offline   Reply With Quote