TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 07:21 PM   #13
dbox183
Thunder Kitty
Got a few thoughts for ya Trukk! Firstly, thank you again for another awesome video review. Some of the stores around me are FINALLY getting in the Deluxe figures, so it's only a matter of time until I get Grune. I know they're going for 14.99 at my local TRU's, and I don't mind the price, but I would have liked some other accessories - A sword, a regular mace (Ala his original/flashback in the new series), something along those lines.

Also, I did manage to pick up a Lizard Cannon yesterday (The last 2 days I have been on the hunt, so busy I haven't been here!) and I absolutely love it. It's such a neat little toy, plus as you said the Lizard figure is awesome.

Lastly, I do have a 6" Mumm-Ra and it is an awesome figure. I am someone who prefers the 6" personally (doesn't matter which I prefer, I am purchasing them all lol) but I think he is just a tad too big when in line with the 4" line. I'd say do a match up in the store if you can find the 4" & 6" together so you can find one you're happy with.

Now to find Grune and the Thundertank! Thanks again
dbox183 is offline   Reply With Quote