TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 01:48 AM   #14
Trukkinmunky
cleric
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbox183 View Post
Got a few thoughts for ya Trukk! Firstly, thank you again for another awesome video review. Some of the stores around me are FINALLY getting in the Deluxe figures, so it's only a matter of time until I get Grune. I know they're going for 14.99 at my local TRU's, and I don't mind the price, but I would have liked some other accessories - A sword, a regular mace (Ala his original/flashback in the new series), something along those lines.

Also, I did manage to pick up a Lizard Cannon yesterday (The last 2 days I have been on the hunt, so busy I haven't been here!) and I absolutely love it. It's such a neat little toy, plus as you said the Lizard figure is awesome.

Lastly, I do have a 6" Mumm-Ra and it is an awesome figure. I am someone who prefers the 6" personally (doesn't matter which I prefer, I am purchasing them all lol) but I think he is just a tad too big when in line with the 4" line. I'd say do a match up in the store if you can find the 4" & 6" together so you can find one you're happy with.

Now to find Grune and the Thundertank! Thanks again
Thanks alot man. I'm going on the hunt tomorrow for my Mumm Ra. I'm leaning towards the 6'' one as of now. But I might pick up both. Thanks again for the comments.
Trukkinmunky is offline   Reply With Quote