TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 02:02 AM   #8
rchrz60
Lord of My Thundercats
It's funny actually. I watched a new episode of the show on a whim with my kids and I didn't like it having grown up with the 80's version. It did how ever spark an intrest in revisiting the 80's show which I have on DVD but never really touched. Then my wife and I were walking through the store and I came across the two classics figures. Something came over me and without thinking I threw both of them into the cart. My wife didn't even blink because she knows I collect figures (I'll have to post some pictures).

So I get home and open them up. Let me tell you, the power of holding those figures in my hands again transported me back to Christmas morning 1986 sitting in the living room playing with my then New Thundercats with my older brother while my mom and dad cleaned up the havoc that was christmas morning. It really gave me that sense of security that you have as a little child. I can't really explain it any other way, but for a moment I was a kid again, it was just an awesome feeling.

Now because of the slow moving release of the classics line, I made my own villain figure. You can see that in the toy forum. Bottom line, these are a must have for any fan of the original show.
rchrz60 is offline   Reply With Quote