TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 07:59 PM   #38
Matrix_Holder
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONKAT View Post
Im not liking this. ANY OF IT. Panthro looks like 1 of the vampires from "underworld" Cheetara looks like a washed-up older woman. Even i can draw a better version of this. The people who update these characters forgot what made these characters "likeable" in the 1st place. They need to go back and keep the delts, looks, background and keep it all the same. The only thing diff then and now, should be "detail" Not a make over. To tell you the truth, i like the updated TC way more than these paintings. But that doesnt mean they beat the 80s' version. However the updated versions beat these drawings for sure!, Thats my option. But im sure others will like these . :P
Quote:
After looking thru them over n over again. I think that if u wanna fix any of it. just fix the head/face/hair/ but keep the body/clothes/colors. I think the face is the only issue im having w them. Because the body/colors makes them look a bit darker, (which isnt bad) its a great idea. however its kinda hard to look at them and think, "man wat were they thinking?? lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ Duckett View Post
So, draw some better then.
Quote:
I will and i'll post it whenever i draw1. :P
As they say, "pics or it never happened" put your pencil where your mouth is. Let see your drawings, anything this good or better . To the TC, great job on the artwork...you are very talented.

Last edited by Matrix_Holder; 03-13-2012 at 09:00 PM..
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote