Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

Thread: Legacy preview
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 04:55 PM   #35
Saint Phe
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Raider View Post
Your news story is not in question here (they are well written), your TITLE is. My point is not everyone wants to see, read, or watch these previews. Just because you think it's "fair game" doesn't mean everyone else does to. When you put what many would consider spoilers in the title of the article you make it impossible for us to avoid it. Not everyone comes here for previews. Personally I came here today to check the toy forums, not get info on this week's episode, but there it is in the right column weather I want to see it or not "ThunderCats Episode 7 Clip Legacy Reveals SilverHawks And TigerSharks." There is no place on this site that doesn't have that in the right column.

All I'm asking is out of common courtesy to those that consider such things spoilers, please keep them out of the titles. Just look at Balgus82's topic title, it reads "Legacy preview." That's all that needs to be said. It doesn't spoil anything for anyone that sees that title but tells you what it's about.
Official trailers are not spoilers. Period. You could see that just watching television.
Saint Phe is offline   Reply With Quote