TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 12:03 PM   #4880
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alapan View Post
Okay, everybody says that Cheetara has actually chosen Lion-O becase there might be some connection she has as a cleric with SoO. I am totally for that, that would give her presence a lot more meaning that just a major love conflict between the royal brothers. But why doesn't anyone see that she might choose Tygra now but her opinion of Tygra as a person might change later? We have already discussed that Tygra's character is being presented in a negative way in this series, he is egotistic, greedy (for the crown), and always tries to prove that he is better than Lion-O even when his younger brother is trying to protect him and the rest of Tcats. Maybe, and this is all speculation so don't kill me, Cheetara's mind will change after she truly sees what kind of person Tygra has become vs what kind of a person Lion-O is becoming.
Hello there

While we've already discussed Tygra's personality and we've somewhat agreed that he's taken a turn for the better after BB as far as his attitude towards his brother is concerned, your point is good.

From now to the end of the series, anything can happen. The first twist was to "wow" and "eww" the audience (and boy did they do that). My stand on the issue (see my last post) is that if they are planning another twist they will treat it with extreme care and most of all, with lots of time. Which means we should get used to the idea of T/C together or no couple at all for a while before any major changes may happen.
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote